Apply to be a tutor at Chegg.com/tutors

Morgana

Reaction score
I will pay you $50 for each tutoring account the gets accepted. Once it gets accepted, the tutoring account will be given to me in exchange for the $50. If you already have a chegg tutors account, I am willing to buy it. Post below and we will discuss. This will take probably less than an hour. Please read below requirements carefully:

[Requirements]
  1. Facebook Account: They will require you to login to your Facebook account to confirm your identity. In NO WAY will I be able to access our Facebook account once the tutoring account is in my possession. To reiterate, the Facebook account is only a means of verifying your identity and is in no way linked to the tutoring account after the application.
  2. Proof that you are a student. This may range from a diploma, a screenshot of your school's student portal with your login information, a transcript, etc. AGAIN, in NO WAY will I be able to access this information after you have submitted it.
  3. Post if you want to work for me, and I will send you a gmail account with the password that you MUST use to signup with. The gmail password should also be used for the chegg tutor account password.
PS: Some tips for a better application are to show that you genuinely desire to teach students. Good luck!!