Kaspersky Antivirus/Антивирус Касперского (часть 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgorOk

Reaction score
Уже выкладывал ключи (посте 472).
Работают на 5 и 6 версиях.

Ключ-то работает, но обновление почему-то не происходит, пишет обновление не требуется. Но при этом матюкается, что сигнатуры устарели :att:

krot80

Reaction score
Ключ-то работает, но обновление почему-то не происходит, пишет обновление не требуется. Но при этом матюкается, что сигнатуры устарели :att:

Может старый ключ надо удалить.

kum

Reaction score
Обнаружил туториал по обновлению с ftp в случае внесения ключа в блэклист
Just to let you know, it is possible to use a blacklisted key... IF you don't update directly through Kaspersky's own servers! They provide daily/weekly/cumulative updates via .zip files on their website at:

You need to log in to view the content.

I have a daily update process that completely isolates KIS from connecting to their servers, here's what I do:

1. Download the cumulative .zip file from the ftp server above (av-i386-cumulative.zip ) It's around 8M.
2. Rename the .zip file to something generic, like "update.zip"
2. From KIS' main window or tray icon, go to Settings > Service > Update, and click on Configure...
3. From the "Update source" tab, DESELECT "Kaspersky Lab's update servers".
4. Click "Add..." then find that .zip file on your local drive, check the "Update from unstructured source or zip-archive..." box, then hit okay.

From here on out, you can just overwrite the update.zip file and update manually, but I took it a step further:

5. Write a .cmd file that:
a) calls a commandline ftp program to download the daily .zip update.
b) after the file is overwritten, calls KIS via the commandline as "...../avp.exe update" to manually update

6. Use windows' Schedule Task control panel to run the .cmd file daily.

...I'm still using the 12/4/2007 key with no blacklisting issues!

Tutorial part 2

I believe windows comes with a commandline ftp client. To test this, go to Start Menu > Run... (or use Windowskey-R) and type cmd. From this commandline window, try "ftp" if the prompt changes to "ftp>" that should be all you need. Now:

1. Create a directory on your harddrive, something along the lines of c:/bin (it can be anything you want, though)
2. To start writing your .cmd, simply open notepad.
3. Your .cmd file should look like this:

cd c:\bin
ftp -s:updatescript.txt -A dnl-us5.kaspersky-labs.com
"c:\program files\kaspersky lab\kaspersky internet security 6.0\avp.exe" update

The thing to look at is the ftp line. -s is the command that reads in a script file to execute the correct ftp commands. -A is the anonymous login switch.

4. Save the .cmd file in the directory you created. I use "kis_update.cmd"
5. Create a new notepad file for the updatescript.txt.
6. Your updatescript.txt should look like this:

cd zips
binary
get av-i386-daily.zip c:/bin/update.zip
quit

Again, the line to look at here is the "get" command. The first argument to get is the remote filename, the second is the local filename. That directory and filename should match whatever KIS is set up to read. ...and that should do ya!

You need to log in to view the content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trump

Reaction score
Хм странно. Неужели каспер еще не выложил сюда обновление своих ключей :) Совсем не хотят работать. Так они всех своих пользователей растеряют.

Кстати сейчас наверное самое время для какой-нибудь вирусной эпидемии потому что куча народу за последние 3 дня осталась без обновления вирусной базы. В USA наверное уже в суд подали бы на каспера и еще бы умудрились его выиграть :)

denim123

Reaction score
А не в курсе как можно подменить подпись в black.lst

krot80

Reaction score
Для KAV
[HIDE="1"]http://websklad.net/2006/12/07/antivirus_kasperskogo_60.html[/HIDE]

Bacyla

Reaction score
все эти ключи очень быстро банят, переходите на NOD32 или Symantec, Касперский я смотрел свежие тесты стоит на 5 месте NOD32? Symwntec на третьем.

Тесты, тестами. Да вот у меня один комп с каспером, а на втором симантиковское произведение стояло. Так вот с симантиком заразу поймал, при заходе на сайт. А каспер завизжал, таким миииленьким голоском. Снёс я нафик этот нортон после этого, хоть он и с подпиской на год, нахрень он и за бесплатно не нужен, да ещё и систему флудит зараза :mad: .

IgorOk

Reaction score
Может старый ключ надо удалить.
Действительно надо :)
Правда сам нашёл, до прочтния ответа на форуме :)

rustamjon

Reaction score
Действительно надо :)
Правда сам нашёл, до прочтния ответа на форуме :)

Пробовал. Удалил, активировать пробовал с серийником. Ни в какую. Не хочет. Есть другие варианты привести каспер в рабочее состояние?

krot80

Reaction score
Пробовал. Удалил, активировать пробовал с серийником. Ни в какую. Не хочет. Есть другие варианты привести каспер в рабочее состояние?

Серийник не вставляй, попробуй коды активации.

Dronner

Reaction score
Немецкие ключи даже не пробуйте. Все в чёрном списке.

Reaction score
Не понимаю, этот не работает что ли? У меня не ругается...пока :)

[HIDE="3"]http://rapidshare.com/files/6813209/kk.rar.html
pass: kavkey[/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.