• In this section, all information is provided for informational purposes only!

Misterio Cloud |MIX/EU/USA| ~ EVERY DAY UPDATE

MorningStar

Verified seller
Reaction score
Awards
Deposit
$ 8000
MIX/EU/USA
UPDATE EVERY DAY

CLOUD: 9,000,000+ LOGS FOR 2017 – 2022.
UPDATE EVERY DAY 30.000-45.000 LOGS.

PRICE:

• ▷ $500—MONTHS
  • ▷ $800—TWO MONTHS
  • ▷ $5000—LIFETIME

LOGS CLOUD—MEGA + I GIVE ACCOUNTS PRO.
I AGREE MM/GUARANTOR/ESCROW SERVIS

For people who don't understand what a log cloud is :

We have in the cloud more than 9,000,000 data of people from all over the world 1 log is an archive which contains all the data collected from the computer (cookies to enter the mail, etc. without a password) data all that are stored in all browsers you can download them without limitation and find any services that you need.

Also, for easy retrieval of your requests in the logs, I provide a personal private checker.
In which you enter the necessary sites-services and the checker finds them and checks them for performance

DM: @MorningStar

Marm

Staff member
Administrative
Legendary
Reaction score
Awards
Deposit
$ 500
The seller gave me access to his log cloud.
Everything matches what was listed in the description.
The seller made a deposit of $8k to the balance of the forum.
The topic has been approved for sale

Reaction score
The quality is top-notch! Every day, as the description says, new logs are added

Torinlubs

Reaction score
I honestly have never seen so many logs. I've been sitting for two days just downloading logs, and that I downloaded only 500-600 gigabytes of logs, and this is about only 5-10 percent at most.

Frensisswol

Reaction score
The quality of the cloud is 10 out of 10 the selection is so big of all countries that my eyes are running around.

Onelove

Reaction score
Bought a lifetime subscription, and in 2 days paid it off completely and went in the plus of about 1500-2000 dollars, and that I only checked my 1 request, and not all the way. And yes, who will download the logs need space on your computer about what would be 10 TB

Bemylover

Reaction score
For $800 I bought a subscription to the service to begin with. As written above, you really need a lot of space on your computer if you want to download everything.
The download speed is perfect, and I got 45 gb per hour

Tygalife

Reaction score
I had subscriptions to other clouds before, but they can't even be compared to this one! If there I could download all the logs in a couple of hours, but here I have not been able to download them for a week and so damn much !!!!!!
The choice of countries is huge—all countries are there and in giant quantities!

Bernard

Reaction score
Just so you understand, only logs from the U.S. I counted 368,000 logs here. This is just insane. I've never seen so many logs before. It is possible to find the rarest request in large numbers!

Swipyx

Reaction score
For the cloud above, the guys said I will not repeat after them. I will say that the checker that the seller also gives when you buy access incredibly good and most importantly, fast. I will add more to my review later

Hardcorelel

Reaction score
I bought a permanent subscription and have no regrets. Many good logs and a choice of countries is for many it is very important as for me.
Seller respect

Maxwellq

Reaction score
What a large number of game accounts here. I earned only on the sale of steem accounts for a day 1600 dollars. And that I downloaded only 5 thousand logs. Definitely recommend the seller and his service

Vanisia

Reaction score
I subscribed for a month and didn't regret it !!!!! I'll be buying it for life next month!

Anselids

Reaction score
The quality of the logs is fully satisfied with the experience of working with this seller. I would like to add to other reviews that new logs are added every day in large quantities.

Flexwiliams

Reaction score
Bought a subscription for 5 thousand seller make a big discount was not enough 300 dollars.
No one wrote above that all the logs in the cloud are not just uploaded to one folder, but all logs are added by date and country, which makes it easier to work with them

Dangerboy

Reaction score
Great service. I bought access because I needed many logs for my queries.
For understanding, I have very rare queries. I usually find it in 1 log of 5k logs or so.
Here I found 362 pc and I checked about 20 percent logs US

Itsfckzyzzman

Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the cloud and the logs themselves. My respect to the seller.

Sensetion

Reaction score
The best log cloud I've ever had a subscription to.
The biggest plus is the amount, I've never seen so many! For understanding there are 1372 folders with logs in the cloud. There are all countries, even countries I've never even heard of.

Jackjonson

Reaction score
Definitely recommend everyone who wants to make money. Honestly, the easiest the logs took out of the archive wrote the necessary services in the checker and sell and make a profit