Настройка и работа с Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_ionutzz

Reaction score
mr_ionutzz,
On what subject tutorials in Woody are necessary to you?
What is concrete to you not clearly in Woody ? Judging by a roller where you edit fastenings, with Woody you are able to work. I liked an arrangement of toolbars.
with tandem drawers i resolved the problem thanks to you :). my big problem is with the edges for example the clearance between side partition lcb and drawer front or overlay door is 0 for side partition and 1.5 mm for overlay drawer front in the edges when i select the command place edges everywere on side partiton and door the program don't place edges. . I specify that i made settings in "aspect" for edges 0.4/22 mm for side partition (common command), and the edges from data base have the same color as the laminated chipboard . what can i do maybe i miss something?.

and one more thing the 02.03 version won't start i have to reinslall windows and then reinstall woody do you have another version that hasn't this problem

Добавлено позднее:

with tandem drawers i resolved the problem thanks to you :). my big problem is with the edges for example the clearance between side partition lcb and drawer front or overlay door is 0 for side partition and 1.5 mm for overlay drawer front in the edges when i select the command place edges everywere on side partiton and door the program don't place edges. . I specify that i made settings in "aspect" for edges 0.4/22 mm for side partition (common command), and the edges from data base have the same color as the laminated chipboard . what can i do maybe i miss something?. i don't want to place edges manually

Добавлено позднее:

http://rapidshare.de/files/38813959/edges.avi.html

Добавлено позднее:

and the codec for movie edges : http://rapidshare.de/files/38813984/TSCC.exe.html

Last edited by a moderator:

ShamanNet

Reaction score
Placard, подскажите, пожалуйста, можно ли в Woody раскрасить 3D-модель, сделанную в 3DS Max? Как не пытаюсь, а цвет меняется сразу у всей модели.

blindwatcher

Reaction score
I found something nice for those who use HETTICH accesories: 440 beautfull handles and knobs in DWG format, with pictures; all collected from Selection Software (a furniture design software developed by HETTICH, on AutoCAD platform) database. There are more things, but for now I've sorted just the handles.
RAR Archive download: http://rapidshare.com/files/99355402/Manere.HETTICH.rar.html
Enjoy!

Placard

Reaction score
ShamanNet, назначь разные id элементам и крась составным материалом.

ShamanNet

Reaction score
ShamanNet, назначь разные id элементам и крась составным материалом.

Пожалуйста, подробнее. Импортировал в Материалы 3D модель. Как назначить разные id элементам? Модель выделяется в Мастере сцены целиком.

Tolik_UA

Reaction score
ShamanNet надо перед экспортом с макса разбить деталь на несколько полигонов(объектов), тогда в Woody можно будет каждому полигону(объекту) назначить свой цвет. Сейчасже у тебя деталь состоит из одного объекта, по этому он может иметь только один цвет.

HOMASA

Reaction score
ShamanNet, Как вариант перед экспортом в 3DS, разукрась грани обьектов разными цветами.
Вот ручка HETTICH №78563 которую выкладывал blindwatcher, готовая к употреблению.

121212.jpg

blindwatcher

Reaction score
Like HOMASA said, is recommended to set each handle's component on separate layer or atribute a different color before exporting, otherways you may experience the same problems like ShamanNet (to export a single monobloc object). If you import in 3dsmax the dwg files be sure to not have set "combine objects by layer" or "combine objects by color"

This entry is for those who did not knew this things, others please do not feel offensed :D

мамик

Reaction score

waldaz

Reaction score
У кого есть сушка на 600мм и 800мм, для вуди поделитесь плиз

А можете поделиться этим добром и со мной? :eek: Мне нужны сушки на 600 и 900мм

blindwatcher

Reaction score
Uh i think i'm lost in oblivion with my TANDEM problem :p. Please, who remembers me and can help, because I need that type of drawers.

molodoj

Reaction score
Столкнулся с такой проблемой, при установке фасадов ДФ не меняеться направление волокон
ставит первую цифру против волокон, вторую по волокнам, а мне нужно наоборот. Периписывать вручную лень

Reaction score
Столкнулся с такой проблемой, при установке фасадов ДФ не меняеться направление волокон
ставит первую цифру против волокон, вторую по волокнам, а мне нужно наоборот. Периписывать вручную лень
А ты жми кнопку "ПОВОРОТ КОНТУРА" или "РАЗВОРОТ КОНТУРА" это в мастере деталей там с низу жолтенькая такая помойму, я чет не помню все эт творю на автомате

molodoj

Reaction score
да получается, но вот рисунок фасада тоже поворачивается мне кажеться это несовсем
корректная работа, оптимальный вариант фасады должны сразу устанавливаться нормально.

Status
Not open for further replies.