How this one hide EXE into a TXT file ?

sergun

SexyBoy
Reaction score
i see a fake group he share logs, and he has merged her virus into .txt file.

the last month i have opened all her txt files at once with notepad, 1 day after that and my channel on the telegram was hacked because the telegram acocunt i have opened it into the vps, so now i tried to download her logs again to get the method that he use it.

This one, her extension is .txt and everything is txt file and when i upload it to scan it, I see its (Anxious.exe) ;/

And i come to scan it via PE i see the signature is with = Microsoft Visual Studio .Net

Shit how he make it due the txt files cannot be executable.

As i read its a PE (Portable Executable File)
So please is there anyone here explain to me how to hide an EXE into .txt file to be executable when the .txt has been opened.

Here is it the Files:

The file called (2.txt) , after the virus total scans, it mark it as anoxious.exe, but the problem, how the pc mark it as a legit .txt extension

- and the file called (readme.txt) its also virused, and the virustotal mark her name as it (as .txt) but its virused

I have uploaded them:

https://www.upload.ee/files/14012786/2__...e.zip.html
Pass: 741

use an rdp or a vps to check them, i also uploaded their screenshots into the folder

WayneTM

Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
i see a fake group he share logs, and he has merged her virus into .txt file.

the last month i have opened all her txt files at once with notepad, 1 day after that and my channel on the telegram was hacked because the telegram acocunt i have opened it into the vps, so now i tried to download her logs again to get the method that he use it.

This one, her extension is .txt and everything is txt file and when i upload it to scan it, I see its (Anxious.exe) ;/

And i come to scan it via PE i see the signature is with = Microsoft Visual Studio .Net

Shit how he make it due the txt files cannot be executable.

As i read its a PE (Portable Executable File)
So please is there anyone here explain to me how to hide an EXE into .txt file to be executable when the .txt has been opened.

Here is it the Files:

The file called (2.txt) , after the virus total scans, it mark it as anoxious.exe, but the problem, how the pc mark it as a legit .txt extension

- and the file called (readme.txt) its also virused, and the virustotal mark her name as it (as .txt) but its virused

I have uploaded them:

https://www.upload.ee/files/14012786/2__...e.zip.html
Pass: 741

use an rdp or a vps to check them, i also uploaded their screenshots into the folder
Dont spam here