List of carding scammers and rippers. !!!

Qaco28

Reaction score
they are scammers bro.. they fake website... scammed me $120

Jeremy111

Reaction score
Hallo bro, can you suggest any veryfied dumps sellers? i buy from toystore, v-market , Ebin........ and some other ones. From the beggining was OK. Later on, anything i buy is with 10-20 dollar ballance ... Before every BIN i buy was with 3-5k ballance... Now They cash them before update, then update the base and dumps i buy are approved in store but with less than 10 dollars !!! especialy EBIN does that, also VAULT and the rest too... Why dumps are not good like last year? all shit 101-201 ... D+PIN I mean everything. Thanks

ZYZZ

Verified seller
Reaction score
Awards
i used toystore.gs, privateshop.mobi, ebin.cc v-market.info, swiped.su... they were ok last year!!! But since february 2017 all the dumps they update are busted and left with 10-15-20$ ballance ALL ALL. last year whathever i buy from ebin was with 5-7k ballance. Now iam searching for trusted ones

Kalabo4ka

Reaction score
by the bins we are buyng from them, they make a clear notice what work, then , now they use them before update.. That is why there is so many pick ups, rejected 05, invalid card numers, ext. ext. and if something work , the ballance is less than 20$....from february 2017 i bought only shit

Qwneer

Premium Member
Platinum
VIP
Reaction score
Keep us posted bc I’m on the look out as well..

Cabantuy

Reaction score
You are a staff member on this site and you are looking out for the rest of us.. Thank you again

PA37M

Reaction score
Thank you so much, I just saw uniccshop.online in one website.

EaroX_1

Reaction score
validcarders.ru Scam/ ripper
they are scammer and rippers so please stay away.

Ea7black

Reaction score
yes i almost fall for that then i asked question in chrome and when i checked at morzilla i found out that i can't see my question, even the only legit person they approve is jblack real scam

pa3k1337

Reaction score
thank you for this info its very helpfull i love working with honest people,, if there is a way you can get vaild bank issued debit cards.. (non prepaid) i have a gunertee cash out method threw "square cash APP" notify me asap and i promise we can get paid.. LEGIT USER, NO SCAM, 100% SAFE!! MY ICQ IS 723366175 PS.. remember the debit card has to work with square cash.. lets work together and get paid everyday

Iagr

Reaction score
thank you for this info its very helpfull i love working with honest people,, if there is a way you can get vaild bank issued debit cards.. (non prepaid) i have a gunertee cash out method threw "square cash APP" notify me asap and i promise we can get paid.. LEGIT USER, NO SCAM, 100% SAFE!! MY ICQ IS 723366175 PS.. remember the debit card has to work with square cash.. lets work together and get paid everyday

Da0x3

Reaction score

FoRYou

Reaction score