• In this section, all information is provided for informational purposes only!

Rank 1 PAYPAL-BITCOIN TRANSFER MONEY SERVIS

Bruce

NO MONEY NO LIFE.
Verified seller
Professional Carder
Reaction score
Awards
Deposit
$ 30000
Our service is engaged in exchange for 2 types:
1. Exchange PayPal to Bitcoin
2. Exchange Bitcoin to ETH

We have extensive experience of more than 10 years in this field of activity.
We provide translations to all countries of the world, universally.
The most important thing for anyone making any kind of monetary transaction on the Internet is safety and not to get caught by scammers.
The main difference between our service from all the others that only we have a 100% guarantee, and it's no exaggeration, and I'll prove it to you below.

* Only with us, you can see the process of money transfer itself. Starting with a demonstration of the wallet balance, the history of transfers and receipt of funds, the transfer itself and the dates of all transfers. And we demonstrate it every day with new videos in our telegram channel. In each video, you can see the transfer of funds to our clients.
* Only we show our trading Bitcoin wallets from the balance of the wallet, the history of transfers and receipt of money, and ending with the address of the wallet, where you can see the total number of received bitcoins for all time, at the moment what number of bitcoins, the total number of transactions on this wallet.

Above, we have written you the most important things to pay attention to in any transaction.
It does not matter whether you will work with us or not! You should always pay attention to this, and demand from all sellers or services that perform the exchange, that they would provide you with video confirmation of their wallets!
If they refuse to do this, then in all probability they are cheaters.
If you have a large service or business, you will not have a problem to take and demonstrate by example how we do it.
Everything I wrote above is in our Telegram channel.

Prices for our services:
This price to exchange PayPal for bitcoin. Minimum transfer PayPal $5.000
You send $500 BTC-ETH and you get from me $5.000 PayPal
You send $800 BTC-ETH and you get from me $10.000 PayPal
You send $1500 BTC-ETH and you get from me $20.000 PayPal

This price to exchange USDT for Bitcoin. Minimum transfer Bitcoin $2.000

You send $2000 BTC and you get from me $5.000 USDT
You send $3000 BTC and you get from me $8.000 USDT
You send $4000 BTC and you get from me $11.000 USDT

We don't work for less than the minimum amount.
If you need more than the amount described, we can talk to you about this offer.

I think most people now have a question why you sell at an unprofitable rate.

All PayPal accounts that we have are hacked accounts by viruses (Trojans, Rat virus)
We have a whole huge team that does this work. That takes more than half of the money we earn from sales. That's why we constantly have a lot of accounts with large amounts of money, we are constantly investing money to earn even more.
For those who are curious, to download our malicious file to 1000 computers in rank 1 country you have to pay 1500-2500 dollars, for rank 2 countries from 700-1000 dollars.
Out of 10 thousand infected files, rank 1-2 may not be a single account with a balance above $50k.
It's about PayPal accounts

Now in 2 words about cryptocurrency
Funds come from companies that have been infected with encryption viruses. Companies pay money for us to decrypt data that was encrypted by our viruses. Through you, we launder small amounts of money.
For those who don't understand, you can't just transfer 1-2-3 million dollars from a cryptocurrency wallet to your bank account! It has to be done in small amounts.

How to make your first deal with us:

You write me on the forum in private messages or in telegram only in English, all messages in other languages are ignored.
You write immediately in a single message which of the two versions of translation you need, which I wrote above.
After I confirm that I am ready to work with you, I give you the wallet data for the transfer of funds by you.
After receipt of your funds to our purse, we write to you, and you provide your details, and wait transfer from us.
The transfer takes from 5 to 10 minutes if I am at work.

F.A.Q
* People who will ask me to transfer money to them for free
* People who will write thousands of personal messages and ask for money for free.
I don't do charity! Messages from such people will not be read and everyone who writes such messages will be blocked.

*People who like to ask stupid questions and not read the description
*All information is written in the topic in detail and in detail so that there would be no stupid questions later. If you ask me questions that have answers in my topic, I will add you to the black list.

*Can block your money after my transfer
*If you buy my account from me then 100% no.
If you need a transfer to your account, it all depends on the amount, and on your country in which your PayPal account is registered.
Since I make transfers from accounts with a high level of trust (reputation, a large history of transfers, business accounts and other things about which I cannot say information costs money), transfers are possible for amounts higher than for ordinary people.
*Everything above was said only about PayPal. As far as transfers between cryptocurrencies are concerned, there are no limits. Limits can only be later if you will immediately withdraw large amounts to your bank cards, etc.

I am also ready to make a $30,000 deposit to the forum's balance.
In case you have problems with me or something with your account, you can always write to the Forum Administration and ask for compensation from the amount I contributed to the forum deposit.

I am also willing to work with the escrow service
My contact @Bruce

786028.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Marm

Staff member
Administrative
Legendary
Reaction score
Awards
Deposit
$ 500
The seller voluntarily contributed $30,000 to the forum balance.
In the event of monetary disputes, write to me in private messages or a ticket on the forum.
The seller passed the test and submitted his goods for verification. The product was tested, everything corresponds to what he wrote above.
Good luck and good deals