TELEGRAM SCAMMER

Dimella

ex-Team DUMPz
Legendary
Reaction score
I looked at all these sellers you wrote about here, and I have a question: who gives money to these scammers? On their channels, I did not see any solid evidence of the availability of goods, just photos from the Internet, and that's it. There are no reviews of their work and no more solid evidence except pictures

U-Gin

Reaction score
I looked at all these sellers you wrote about here, and I have a question: who gives money to these scammers? On their channels, I did not see any solid evidence of the availability of goods, just photos from the Internet, and that's it. There are no reviews of their work and no more solid evidence except pictures
I agree with you, of course I did not look at the whole list of them here too many, but those about whom most often write here looked at their chats and channels and was surprised at how much there everything is done badly and how it is obvious that it is all a scam. And most of all I liked to give me 100 dollars on my bitcoin wallet and I will give you 1000 and where are the prufs? There are none :D

techadmin

Reaction score
I have another scheme as I check sellers for honesty I offer them to conduct a transaction through the 3rd party and in response silence or delete correspondence with me.

TT13

Reaction score

Dr.Pavlov

Verified seller
Professional Carder
Reaction score
I was gonna write about some of the scammers too, but you've already done it for me
Yes, everyone already knows about these idiots that everyone writes about here, they even wrote about them on reddit and many other places I saw in telegram channels.

M@VericK

Reaction score
I can say with 100% certainty that all sellers in Telegram with the theme Cloned Card or Banknote Fakemoney are all scams ! !!!
I checked many times more than 20 times during the year and all were scammers.

venixxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Saw his channels he has all his channels are called almost always the same you need to go complain to all his channels add. Very stupid scammer like all of the above. I have a feeling it's all the same person with the same content!

Wadimka

VIP
Reaction score
I'm sure if everyone writes 1 complaint about the channels and chats and bots of these scammers they will get their chats blocked

Serg_G

Platinum
Premium
Reaction score

grundic

Platinum
Reaction score