[TIP] How to DDOS using file hosting services?

hacxx

XXX CC XXX
Reaction score
File Hosting services offer a feature called Remote Upload. Remote Upload is a way to get files directly from remote locations and import to your file hosting account. This can be used to DDOS anyone by simply creating a program that send multiple POST request asking for a specific file (Larger files the better) and loop the requests.

I have tested this with a web radio, pointing to the radio mp3 file and the transfer was continuous which means that the file hosting service was transferring the file in the background infinitely.

Here is a list of free file hosting services that can be used as a starting point...

Download: File Hosting Linklist Vault (Full Version)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2e9d5jl7gx4x/File Hosting Linklist Vault (Full Version).rar

Note:
File Hosting Linklist Vault doesn't work with Internet Explorer. Install a Chromium based browser like Chrome or Brave - http://bit.ly/_brave_browser . (If installing Brave, keep it for 30 days to collect rewards).

hacxx

XXX CC XXX
Reaction score
Are you saying that you going to close the forum? Nowadays i exchange my time for cash by sharing stuff on forums. If one closes 3 or 4 popups so there isn't any shortage of hacking forums.

Reaction score
Are you saying that you going to close the forum? Nowadays i exchange my time for cash by sharing stuff on forums. If one closes 3 or 4 popups so there isn't any shortage of hacking forums.
No, the forum will not close

Dep

Reaction score
If you haven’t noticed but the forum has long become private, registration only through invite code